NEW ONLINE DRAMAEDY!
NEW EPISODES EVERY THURSDAY!
Season Promo: [X]
- A: Age.
- B: Where I'm from.
- C: Where I would like to live.
- D: Favourite food.
- E: Religion.
- F: Sexual orientation.
- G: Single/taken.
- H: Favourite book.
- I: Eye colour.
- J: Favourite movie.
- K: Favourite TV show.
- L: Favourite band/singer.
- M: Random fact about me.
- N: Favorite day of the year.
- O: Favourite colour.
- P: If I have any pets; if so, their names.
- Q: What I'm listening to right now.
- R: Last movie I've watched.
- S: What's my ringtone.
- T: Favourite male character from a TV show.
- U: Favourite female character from a TV show.
- V: What my name means.
- W: Favourite superhero.
- X: Celebrity crush.
- Y: My birthday.
- Z: Ever self-harmed?
Between holding a hand and chaining a soul,
And you learn that love doesn’t mean leaning
And company doesn’t mean security.
And you begin to learn that kisses aren’t contracts
And presents aren’t promises,
And you begin to accept your defeats
With your head up and your eyes open
With the grace of a woman, not the grief of a child,
And you learn to build all your roads on today
Because tomorrow’s ground is too uncertain for plans
And futures have a way of falling down in mid-flight.
After a while you learn…
That even sunshine burns if you get too much.
So you plant your garden and decorate your own soul,
Instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers."
An arrow can be shot only by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it’s going to launch you into something great.
So just take a deep breath and keep aiming.
1. Stop faking your fucking orgasms. Society already tells young men that they run the fucking universe - if they can’t turn your cunt into a shooting star then for god’s sake, let them know about it.
2. Once you’ve stopped faking your fucking orgasms, use this newfound honesty throughout the rest of your life - stop ordering coffee you don’t actually like; stop sitting at a desk and allowing people to treat you like shit in the hopes that a meek attitude will earn you a promotion (it won’t); stop telling people they can finish your food when you’re not actually done yet. These may seem petty, but they add up, just like every orgasm you didn’t actually get to have.
3. If you wanna dance all night, dance all fucking night. Dance all night even if you have work in the morning. The worst that will happen is you’ll drink RedBull all day and look like a zombie - pass it off as a head cold to the real zombies you work with and flick through the embarrassing photos you’re being tagged in as you pretend to take a shit for some peace and quiet. I promise, you’ll remember dancing all night in ten years, not the suspicious way your boss looked at you that morning.
4. If your ass looks big in that, that’s a good thing.
5. You will never be as young as you are this second. Embrace it.
6. Embrace the fact that you’re going to get older. Ask your boyfriend if he will still love you when you’re seventy and your tits are down to your knees. Look forward to this time - seventy year old women are allowed to do pretty much whatever they want, and no-one can stop them. You can carry candy in your bag and not share it with a single soul. You can stay home all day and cross-stitch expletives onto handkerchiefs for your grandchildren and slip them under the table out of sight of the people you raised. You can drink whisky at 10am. Every phase of your life is going to be amazing for different reasons. Embrace that.
7. A lot of people will pretend to love Bukowski. Don’t pretend to love Bukowski if you don’t love Bukowski. It’s overplayed and no-one will mind if you actually like Virginia Andrews instead - the people who do mind are boring."
a place that we make our own.
the scent of coffee traveling down the hall to wake us.
white sheets and indigo colored coffee mugs.
breakfast without our clothes,
laughing as we pretend to read the paper.
writing together, our legs intertwined
as I watch your face grow deep in thought.
the glow of our shadows casted delicately on the wall
as we hush each other not to wake the neighbors.
a simple life with you is all I already long for."